ONE YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE WARRANTY
ATS Chemical, LLC. a New Mexico corporation, here after ATS Chemical, products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from receipt by the end user (proof of purchase and date of delivery required). If ATS Chemical receives notice of such defects during the warranty period, ATS Chemical will either, at its sole option, repair or replace items which prove to be defective. Should ATS Chemical be unable to repair or replace the defective item within a commercially reasonable amount of time, customer’s exclusive remedy shall be a refund of the purchase price upon return of the ATS Chemical product to ATS Chemical.
The above limited warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from:
1. Improper use of the ATS Chemical product by the customer; the customer is specifically directed not to open or attempt to disassemble the ATS Chemical product to any degree.
2. Modification of the ATS Chemical product in any way.
3. Attempt by customer to repair any alleged defect in the ATS Chemical product; all repair work should be done by ATS Chemical personnel.
4. Accidental, or negligent or malicious or intentional damage, or abuse or misuse of the ATS Chemical product.
5. Failure to have ATS Chemical products serviced by ATS Chemical after discovery of a defect in manufacturer’s material or workmanship.
5. Using the ATS Chemical product in an improper or dangerous environment, or subjecting the ATS Chemical product to improper substances, liquids, heat or cold, chemicals, etc.
6. Any incident or accidental loss which is not the fault of ATS Chemical, or over which ATS Chemical had no control.
7. Subjecting the ATS Chemical product to an improper power source or network, or degree of power.
8. Any injection or insertion of any foreign objects or materials into the test point openings.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, the ATS Chemical product must be returned to ATS Chemical. Any attempt to repair the ATS Chemical product or open the ATS Chemical product will void the warranty. The customer shall prepay shipping charges for any ATS Chemical product returned to ATS Chemical for warranty work. ATS Chemical shall pay for return of the ATS Chemical product to the customer. However, customer shall pay all shipping charges, duties and taxes both ways for any ATS Chemical product shipped from or to any point outside the continental United States. Any ATS Chemical product must be properly packaged for shipping by the customer. ATS Chemical is not responsible for any damage caused by the shipper or by improper packaging by customer. Customer should retain the ATS Chemical original shipping box and packing for potential return shipping for warranty service. ATS Chemical is not responsible for any loss of ATS Chemical product while product is in transit to ATS Chemical.
ATS Chemical makes no other warranty, either expressed or implied, apart from the limited one year warranty recited above. ATS Chemical specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Any liabilities of ATS Chemical, if any, for damages relating to any allegedly defective ATS Chemical product or any part thereof, shall, under any legal theory, be limited to the actual price paid by the customer for the ATS Chemical product and shall in no event include incidental or consequential damages of any kind, even If ATS Chemical is notified in advance or otherwise, of the possibility of such incidental or consequential damages.
The remedies provided in this limited warranty document are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies. In no event shall ATS Chemical be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
OBTAINING SERVICE BEFORE OR AFTER WARRANTY
If the customer needs service on the ATS Chemical product before or after the warranty period,
the customer should first call or write the ATS Chemical home office at 515 Wyoming Blvd. SE, suite A, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123
(Tel:1-800-572-6112) and discuss the needed service with ATS Chemical service personnel.
When writing or making the call, customers should provide the following information:
1. Approximate date of purchase of the ATS Chemical product and place of purchase;
2. Serial number of ATS Chemical product if applicable;
3. Description of problem customer is having with the ATS Chemical product; and history of any prior repair work;
4. If leaving information, provide customer’s name full address, area code, Email address, and telephone number.